Monday, January 9, 2012

Brian...Are We Having Fun Yet?














Back on the Dr. Acula music video set I had met Brian. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. I had found him on facebook and we kept in contact via that. I had decided in July that I wanted to go back to Chicago only this time really see the city and all the fun things I missed while on the music video. Brian offered to let me stay at his apartment if I did come. So I stayed in Chicago for a week. Brian is a really awesome friend and I have gone back since to visit again. I hope to always have him as a friend he's really special to me. And I really hope he doesn't want to kill me after this post. While I was there I kept telling him I wanted to do a shoot with him. We finally did an hour before I had to be at the airport.
Here are some of the shots.
Enjoy.
~Tiffany Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment