Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to School.

I recently just started going to Suffolk Community College to major in what else but photography. Finally I am doing what I am truly passionate in. For one of my classes I need to blog a few times a week so I figured instead of getting rid of this blog, I would just use this for that. Here you will see me grow more as an artist to become a true professional photographer. 
At the end of 2010 I decided I wanted to enter the Digital Photo Emerging Professionals contest. I had decided on a concept of a girl left in a snow storm. I was going for a really innocent look. I had so much fun turning my friend Wayne Herrschaft's studio into a winter wonderland. I also had the luck of having my friend Tracey model for me. Wayne had set up his 40D on a tripod to make a time lapse video as we set up everything and did the shoot. 
Here is the Video. Check it out because honestly the amount of work that goes into a photo-shoot is something everyone needs to see. I feel then you can truly appreciate the work for more than a photographer just pointing their camera at objects and taking pictures. 
Thank you again to EVERYONE involved in this shoot. Including: Wayne Herrschaft for letting me use his very expensive studio as my own place to experiment with my photography. Also for making this amazing video, so I will always remember this shoot. Tracey for being gorgeous and letting me do the most craziest things to her during photo-shoots over the last few years. And last but not least Mandy and Audrey for doing Tracey's makeup and hair! 
Well that's all for now but, I will leave you with a few shots from that shoot as well. 
Enjoy. 
~Tiffany Lyn 


No comments:

Post a Comment