Friday, September 14, 2012

Thinking About The Future

I have decided after I finish my Associates at Suffolk Community College I want to go back to an art school for my Bachelors Fine Arts in Photography. I was looking at schools that offer this. The one that stuck out to me the most was Cooper Union. IF you get accepted you do not have to pay for tuition. With that being said it is one the hardest private schools to get into, but I am up for the challenge. All of my professors agreed I need to start working on my portfolio now. So I met with the head of the photography department at Suffolk to discuss my current work. I know for someone that has never taken an actual class in photography I do have a strong portfolio. He told me he liked what he saw but wanted to see more work. So he told me to take about 2 weeks to put together a folder with 200 of my best images. I have well over 50,000 images currently on my computer and more on my external harddrive. He also told me to be really critical on my work so now to go from 50,000 to 200 I see why he's giving me 2 weeks. I have decided to post a few of the images I am using. Some of these pictures I have never posted on here. Honestly I am not sure why.
Give me some feedback if you want. 
Enjoy! 
~Tiffany Lyn 







2 comments: