Monday, October 1, 2012

Time Management

This week my professor asked me to write down everything I did every hour. The week was pretty crazy because I recently got hired to the Microsoft store and we had our grand opening on friday. I realized that my life has been taking over my job and sleep. I spent a lot of time at my job. I would say my time was managed pretty well because I got everything I had to do done. I couldn't really make any adjustments to my schedule. But to be honest I wouldn't change anything about it. I also made a really cool video for our grand opening. It was a little behind the scenes look at what goes on when opening a huge store like this. I'll post it once I finish editing it. We actually had to move our cars at one point on friday so we decided to walk passed one of the photographers and the crowd to hype everyone up. And on a very rare occasion I was in a picture. 
Enjoy.
~Tiffany Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment